All employees will be held accountable for filling out a Notice of Injury Form" immediately after an injury occurs, even if medical treatment is not required. (Notice must be made at or near the time of the injury and on the same day of the injury.) Employees must report the injury to their supervisor/lead man/foreman/superintendent/project manager, etc. A casual mentioning of the injury will not be sufficient. Employees must let their supervisor know:
- How they think they hurt themselves.
- What they were doing at the time.
- Who they were working with at the time.
- When and where it happened.
- Other pertinent information that will aid in the investigation of the incident.
Failure to report an injury immediately (meaning at or near the time of the injury and on the same day of the injury) is a violation of the Safety Policy, and they may result in immediate termination, in accordance with company policy.